[Swftools-common] png2swf Security.allowDomain

From: Adam Perry
Subject: [Swftools-common] png2swf Security.allowDomain
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:45:40 +0000

Hi Guys

I have been evaluating the excellent "swftools" suite, which looks to be an extremely useful tool! In particular I am looking at png2swf and jpg2swf.  I want to create a Flash 9 movie, but need to set Security.allowDomain("*") !

From reading the mailing list, it looks like the PDF generator, pdf2swf, will add this in by default.

However, the PNG convertor (png2swf) does not seem to!

I am using the -T9 switch, for example,

png2swf -T9 -j80 -r24 -o pngs.swf file1.png file2.png file3.png

I have downloaded swftools-0.9.0.exe dated 2009-08-5.

I have a crossdomain.xml file; and files generated in CS3 with the allowDomain("*") setting work, so I suspect that the tool is not inserting the allowDomain code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Adam.

http://www.star.net.uk