Re: [Swftools-common] Problem executing this Command on Linux Server

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problem executing this Command on Linux Server
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:18:57 +0000

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Tariq Zubairy <address@hidden> wrote:

> @Richardo, thanks for memory_limit tip. this solved one other issue.
>
> When I run following command on command line under same user, it prints PDF
> info quickly.
> pdf2swf '-I' '-Q' '240' '-vvv' abc.pdf
>
> but when same command is executed from PHP it prints following and then
> aborts.
>
> VERBOSE Generating info structure for page 1
> Error: Couldn't create a font for 'BAAAAA+LiberationSerif-
> Regular'
> Error: Couldn't create a font for 'BAAAAA+LiberationSerif-Regular'

Probably this is not related but do you have this errors when you run
from a shell?
pdf2swf need to write some temp files (don' know if this need is for all pdf's
or is for some pdf's, depending on it contents).

> any help or any way of getting exact information why process hangs ?

Sorry no clue, there are to many variables in this subject,
php/apache(if you are using it)/user environment.

Like Chris said check your logs and
use a simple php script to track this problem.

Ricardo