Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.2.0

From: Rumán Sándor
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.2.0
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:13:06 +0200

Sun, 05 Sep 2010 23:49:17 -0700 -n
Chris Ohmstede <address@hidden> írta:

>   Flash Extractor now converts pdf and wav files via pdf2swf and
> wav2swf.  I've also added a pdf viewer and a wav player in the main
> window.  This app is getting to large to list all the features so
> please check out the web page (I've got the link below.)
>
> Chris
>
> web: http://flashextractor.sourceforge.net/
>
> home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/

Thank You!
I see the future:

"Flash Extractor now is the gui of swftools.
I made a simple graphical interface for swftools, please test, and send
me opininions!

Chris" :)

Now I try  to compile Flash Extractor under Ubuntu 10.04. The previous
version was very useful. Thanks again!

--
Üdvözlettel:
Rumán Sándor