Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.2.0

From: Rumán Sándor
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Flash Extractor 2.2.0
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:02:05 +0200

Mon, 06 Sep 2010 02:23:29 -0700 -n
Chris Ohmstede <address@hidden> írta:

>   On 09/06/2010 01:13 AM, Rumán Sándor wrote:
> > Sun, 05 Sep 2010 23:49:17 -0700 -n
> > Chris Ohmstede<address@hidden>  írta:
> >
> >>    Flash Extractor now converts pdf and wav files via pdf2swf and
> >> wav2swf.  I've also added a pdf viewer and a wav player in the main
> >> window.  This app is getting to large to list all the features so
> >> please check out the web page (I've got the link below.)
> >>
> >> Chris
> >>
> >> web: http://flashextractor.sourceforge.net/
> >>
> >> home: http://sourceforge.net/projects/flashextractor/
> >>
> > Thank You!
> > I see the future:
> >
> > "Flash Extractor now is the gui of swftools.
> > I made a simple graphical interface for swftools, please test, and
> > send me opininions!
> >
> > Chris" :)
> >
> > Now I try  to compile Flash Extractor under Ubuntu 10.04. The
> > previous version was very useful. Thanks again!
> >
> Hi Rumán
> A quick note of the new dependencies.  To view the pdf and play the
> sound, I added 2 new libraries.  They're common and should be easy to
> find.  Here they are:
>
> poppler-glib
> gstreamer-0.10
>
> In Fedora:
> poppler-glib-devel-*
> gstreamer-devel-0.10.*
>

> In Ubuntu:
> libpoppler-glib-dev
> libgstreamer0.10-dev
>
> Thanks for the complement and let me know if you have any problems
> with it.
>
> Chris

Hi Chris!

I tried to compile, but I got the nex message:

address@hidden:/progik1/linux_progik/FlashExtractor-2.2.0$ ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles...
no checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for g++... g++
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for FLASHEXTRACTOR... configure: error: Package requirements
(gtk+-2.0  >= 2.16 gthread-2.0
   gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 2.2
   gconf-2.0
   swfdec-gtk-0.9
   poppler-glib
   gstreamer-0.10) were not met:

No package 'swfdec-gtk-0.9' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
FLASHEXTRACTOR_CFLAGS and FLASHEXTRACTOR_LIBS to avoid the need to call
pkg-config. See the pkg-config man page for more details.

I see  which packages are missing, but I can't find them between the
Ubuntu packages. What have to search? Please help!

BTW: My familiar name is Rumán, my first name is Sándor (Alexander),
because I'm hungarian.

--
Üdvözlettel:
Rumán Sándor