Re: [Swftools-common] swf -TX to swf -T9 possible

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swf -TX to swf -T9 possible
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 20:52:44 +0100

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:52:12 +0100
Gabriel troisgros <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello
>
> i have thousands of pdf converted using no player version number. Since i’m
> moving my apps to AS3, i would need all my converted swf to be reconverted
> with T9 option. The problem is i need to do it from the swf, as i don’t have
> the pdf anymore. is it possible with swftools ?
>
> Thanks !

Three suggestions:

1. Use swfcombine with -d dummy file and -F version number.

2. Wrap your swf files with a spot of swfc script altering the version number
   in the process.

3 The version number is the 4th UI ( unsigned integer ) byte of every swf file.
   Be easy enough to zap it replace with bit of script. ;o)

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.
--