Re: [Swftools-common] SWFTools Media Player 0.6 beta

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWFTools Media Player 0.6 beta
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:32:37 +0000

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
> It lives... ;o)
>
> http://wiki.swftools.org/index.php/SWFTools_Media_Player

I Chris,
I took a quick look and I like what I see.
Of course there is always, as everything else in our life, room for improvements
specificaly the cosmetic one. But I can understand that you may have
some troubles
at graphic/layout design, because I have it too, more than I would like.

I propose that if someone has some skills in graphics arena, that
donate a little time to create
some nice widgets.

Chris I appreciate your efforts...
Regards,