Re: [Swftools-common] SWF quality

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF quality
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:41:53 +0100

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:15:24 +0100
Ian Scott <address@hidden> wrote:

> When I pass a PDF full of bitmap images (it's a scan of a magazine page)
> >through the stand alone pdf2swf converter it generates a great looking SWF
> >file.

Greetings Ian,

Still doing uncontrolled aerobatics ( with the web site )? ;o)

If the swftools versions are the same at both ends, the command parameters
are the same at both ends, and all the necessary libraries are the same at
both ends, there really should be no difference in the resulting swf at
both ends ( now should there )?

All that 'stand alone' to me, is that you typed the command in manually,
rather than triggering it programmatically.  Again there should be no
difference whatsoever between the two.  So, is it/are you doing the same
things?  Exactly what command parameters did you use?

How about a link to examples?

Regards,

Chris.
--