Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling SWFTools by using an alternative compile

From: Pablo Beltran
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling SWFTools by using an alternative compiler
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:26:17 +0100

Opps, now I cannot reproduce it. For an unknown reason, it works without modifications. I'm trying to port SWFTools to Java by using the NestedVM compiler, and now I'm getting stuck with other issues.

I'll create a new thread to get people interested in porting SWFTools to Java to collaborate. Please, join whether you are interested. I think it can be nice for people loving compiler related issues ;)

Pablo.