[Swftools-common] Couldn't find a font for 'Arial, BoldItalic' etc ERROR

From: tomi tomi
Subject: [Swftools-common] Couldn't find a font for 'Arial, BoldItalic' etc ERROR
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:06:01 +0100

Welcome,

After converting PDF files we get swf file that does not match the orginal document. In attach I send the PDF and output SWF. Below logs of errors we receive while converting this file. We used last stable version of pdf2swf: 0.9.2. Please for help or hint to solve the problem.

We will be grateful for your reply,

Error\Message what we get:

C:\_TEMP>pdf2swf.exe TEST_BLAD.pdf -o test_blad.swf
Error: Couldn't find a font for 'Arial,BoldItalic'
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
Error: Couldn't find a font for 'Arial,BoldItalic'
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
ERROR   Internal error: No current splash fontinfo
NOTICE  processing PDF page 1 (841x595:0:0)
ERROR   Invalid charid 53 for font 02488040 (0 characters)
ERROR   Invalid charid 40 for font 02488040 (0 characters)

ERROR   Invalid charid 20 for font 02488040 (0 characters)
ERROR   Invalid charid 28 for font 02488040 (0 characters)
NOTICE  Writing SWF file test_blad.swf

Sincerely,

Tomasz Tychmanowicz
project manager