Re: [Swftools-common] SWF conversion Fails ! Need Help

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF conversion Fails ! Need Help
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:35:10 +0000

Very good questions Hans.

As I stated, I was not concerned with the finer detail of any
resulting swf, merely checking that a conversion actually took
place, and that there was a resulting swf!   As you saw, there
was.  When Jai said the conversion failed, I took that to mean
it didn't work at all.  Since Jai never came back with further
information, least of all the result of using the -v[v][v] verbose
options, not easy to assist.

Incidentally, I simply loaded the pdf into gpdf2swf and ran the
conversion using the default rendering mode, i.e. convert everything
to bitmap.

mfg,

Chris.