Re: [Synaptic-devel] [patch] filter based on Version

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] [patch] filter based on Version
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:59:36 +0100

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 12:33:36PM -0700, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> All,
Hi Mike,

> I've attached a small patch that adds the ability to filter the listed
> packages based on Version number (and we get the package Release for free;
> which is the relevant part for my needs).
>
> For packages that use a standard release format (lnxi, freshrpms, fedora,
> etc) it is nice to be able to filter those packages.
>
> Hope others find this useful; btw I didn't do any i8ln stuff.. sorry.

The patch looks fine. Thanks. I applied it and it will be part of our
next release (which is scheduled for the very near future).

If you are interessted in the latest version, you may have a look at
https://oops.kerneljanitors.org/repos/synaptic. We are using
subversion and we have some nice new features in the latest
code. Stuff like a tree-view, "Install releated" dialog, native cdrom
support (if the cdrom is apt enabled) and undo/redo.

Feel free to send feedback and/or suggestions. We are always
interessed in user feedback.

thanks for the patch,
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...