[Synaptic-devel] Re: Icons and a webpage?

From: Roman Joost
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Icons and a webpage?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:39:20 +0100

Hi ..

I send a prototype of an icon for synaptic on the end of january. Maybe my mail
is gone through the noise of the net i try to resend my icon. Michael said, that
a plain color icon with two colors is a bit to basic, so i append another try.

I thought about some pixelgrafic icons, but maybe the svg grafics are now better
for the future.

So - please give me a hint, what you want or need.

Thanks and regards,

Roman
--
www: http://www.romanofski.de