[Synaptic-devel] address@hidden: Synaptic - wishlist]

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] address@hidden: Synaptic - wishlist]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:12:42 +0100

Hi,

I just wanted to share this mail with you. Is there actually anyone
of you using/testing synaptic on this kind of hardware? Is synaptic
significant slower than stock apt-get when initializing or building
it's dependency tree?

Gustavo, can we actually cache anything in the dependency tree?

bye,
 Michael

----- Forwarded message from Nicholas Hanson <address@hidden> -----