[Synaptic-devel] 0.47pre1

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] 0.47pre1
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:40:55 +0100

Hi,

I put synaptic 0.47pre1 online. It's available at
http://noefs.ping.de/~egon/synaptic/synaptic-0.47pre1.tar.gz

[sorry, slow link. people.debian.org is down]

It would be great if you could test this pre-release and report
problems. If I get no complains, this will become 0.47 in two days :)

Beside some translation updates and i18n fixes we have some UI
improvements (in the common tab and the Summary Window) and a nicer
looking popup-menu now.

bye,
 Michael