Re: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Typo

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Typo
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:53:23 +0100

Am Di, den 25.11.2003 schrieb Jean-Michel POURE um 20:02:

Good evening Jean,

> People who think you can use plural Gettext too are F***S. They never studied
> languages and think it is possible to map plural nouns. Plural Gettext is an
> historical error. Never ***ever*** use Plural Gettext.

What do you mean exactly with "plural gettext"? I am no gettext expert.

> After release, this would be a good idea to fix all these half sentences.

I am aware of this issue, since I also had to struggle with this
translating Synaptic into German.

I am quite new to the Synaptic development team and I've only got very
lousy coding skills - and this would include code changes. So I will put
it on Michael's endless TODO list.

Regards,

Sebastian