Re: [Synaptic-devel] SIGPIPE & friends

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] SIGPIPE & friends
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:41:18 +0100

Hi Gustavo,

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 03:36:59PM -0200, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> > With that in mind, I'm working to move our threaded execution of
> > DoInstall() in rinstallprogress and friends to a forking model.
> > I'm not sure about how this will affect the Debian side though,
> [...]
>
> Ok, I've moved the terminal-based install progress dialog to the
> forking model as well. Working or non-working reports are welcome.

It's good to see you back on hacking synaptic :)

Unfortunately I'm pretty busy with universtity tasks this week. I just
did a quick test with the your checked in code and it works fine
here. I think I'll find some time on the weekend to have a closer
look.

I will try to be in irc in the next couple of days. Then we can talk a
bit about a new release with the new fine icons :)

thanks,
 Michael