Re: [Synaptic-devel] Plural forms and translation

From: Slobo
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Plural forms and translation
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:31:56 +0100

У пет, 30. 01. 2004 у 11:14 +0200, Panu Matilainen написа:

> > > #: common/rpackage.cc:773
> > > msgid "package is/will not be installed"
> >
> > Internal error, no need for translation.
>
> ...and if internal errors are not to be translated these should be marked
> as such when found, I think.

I agree. So, I hope those five strings (now) will be marked and removed in HEAD
(all or most that Sebastian commented with "...no need for translation.").

But must say that "Installed size" was my favourite :) (of course I
couldn't know is it refering to required space or download size).

Slobodan Sredojevic