[Synaptic-devel] String freeze for 0.56

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] String freeze for 0.56
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:09:24 +0100

Dear Friends,

We are preparing the 0.56 release and enter string-freeze now. I plan
to do the release in two weeks. So testing of the code and help with
the translation is welcome! If you want to help with the translation,
please check with the person listed in "Last-Translator" first to
avoid duplication of work.

I hope there aren't any typos/mistakes hidding in the synaptic.pot
file anymore.  Macro Colombo helped a lot by finding quite a few typos
and mistakes. Thanks for that :)

The current synaptic can be found at:
https://oops.kerneljanitors.org/repos/synaptic/trunk/
(accessable with subversion).