tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Problem using TCD

From: Steve
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Problem using TCD
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:55:57 +0200

Hi;

I am using

- knoppix/debian
- icewm
- tcd 2.1.0+2003072

I have successfully played DVDs with my combo cdrom/dvdrom so I know my hardware is fine.

I can bring up tcd if my cdrom/dvdrom is empty.

However if I put a music cd in I get the following error message:

address@hidden:~$ tcd
sh: line 1: cddbslave: command not found
Signal 13 caught, exiting.
Please mail any info (no core dumps please.) to .

address@hidden:~$

Any ideas about what this means and what I can do to get tcd working would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Steve