tetum-translators

Re: SPRIT! Re: [Tetum-translators] Fw: BlackDog-WhiteBoard

From: Peter Gossner
Subject: Re: SPRIT! Re: [Tetum-translators] Fw: BlackDog-WhiteBoard
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:57:23 +1030

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:16:36 -0800 (PST)  from a terminal far far away
<Lev/>  wrote:

>No seriously, "spirit" is a good working title... It
>has always referred to the intersubjective link
>between individuals (e.g., the German "geist", or the
>French "l'esprit").
excellent "spirit" it shall here after be named. :)

>And we can make all sorts of jokes about "deus ex
>machina" as well ;-)
(great album (sting) oh you mean the Opera thingy :)

>I'll reply to the other stuff later today/tomorrow..
>Just finishing the last subchapter of my thesis..
>Spent all day yesterday researching monopolistic
>behaviour by Microsoft.. Wow, I'm impressed. They've
>been really naughty, haven't they?

yep and it looks like they are continuing to be as well.
They are comprehensive if nothing else.
(found 6 BTW.. it's just not in a consistent spot.)
catch ya soon..
pete

--
Todays fortune:
After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-known quotations.

< http://www.gnu.org/software/tetum/ >
< http://bigbutton.com.au/~gossner >
< address@hidden >