texi2html

Re: [Texi2html] future of texi2html

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Texi2html] future of texi2html
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 01:09:41 GMT

Hi Patrice,

Just a couple comments.

    * I think that texi2html bugs, tasks and patches should be closed
      and instead the texinfo ones be used.

Feel free to import them into the texinfo trackers if you like.

    * I also think that the texi2html mailing lists should be closed
      and texi2html discussion should happen on the corresponding
      texinfo lists.

I can make them redirect to the texinfo lists if you like.  Just having
them start to bounce seems a bit drastic?

    * After the texi2html release, I think it will be time to use the
      GPLv3 in texi2html as part of texinfo.

Yes.

    Does anybody have another comment about the merge in texinfo?

All I can say is: thanks again for making it happen.
I look forward to our combined future :).

Karl