Re: keep information of texinfo source

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: keep information of texinfo source
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 01:20:29 +0100

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 03:12:20PM -0800, Karl Berry wrote:

>     So I think it would be nice to add a new key in the tree, that would be
> set
>
> Can you make the key be something that includes an underscore, so that
> it can't possibly be defined by the user?  Since it's internal-only.

In the tree it is not internal only, at least not more that any
other key...  In fact, in general, I consider that all the tree
should be read only by the user (something maybe that could be
stated in the documentation).  So I don't think that this key
should be any different.

> As for the name, I don't have strong feelings, but "sourcemark"
> (or "source_mark")

not source_mark, it is illicit, should be source-mark...

>  reads slightly better to me.  I couldn't explain why,
> though :).  Do as you see fit.

Ok.

--
Pat