Re: info -> html

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: info -> html
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 14:33:04 +0200

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 04:21:51PM -0700, Karl Berry wrote:

> Personally, I think the best overall approach would be to reimplement
> standalone-info-only features in Emacs, such as the man page lookup.

I am not an emacs user, and I wouldn't like to have to install it in
order to view info documentation, especially on computers I ssh to to do
stuff.  That being said, I may not be the typical user, as I am very
concerned with info, without using it that much.  Even though I prefer
very much info, I still use man first mostly out of habit...

--
Pat