Re: texi-elements-by-size as example

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: texi-elements-by-size as example
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:03:34 +0200

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 05:45:10PM -0700, Karl Berry wrote:

> BTW, the output is pretty interesting for finding too-long nodes,
> so I'm glad you did it, aside from its use as an example.

It is also integrated in texi2any, the sorting and counting is done in
Texinfo::Convert::Converter::sort_element_counts, the customization
variable is 'SORT_ELEMENT_COUNT', and I think that everything is
documented in the manual.

So the use as an example is more for the command line integration with
the parser than to produce useful output...

--
Pat