Re: pretest time?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: pretest time?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:42:55 GMT

    address@hidden OUTPUT_PERL_ENCODING
    +Perl encoding name used for the output files. By default,
    +this is set automatically based on @code{@@documentencoding} or
    address@hidden  You should never need to set this
    +customization variable, instead, you should set
    address@hidden

If users should never set OUTPUT_PERL_ENCODING, I don't see a reason to
document it?  Seems better to just leave it "hidden".

    @item TOP_NODE_UP_URL
    Url used for the up node of the Top node for HTML; default
    @code{undef}.

What does that mean?  No link is output, I guess?

Anyway, I installed the patch with the usual tweaks, and an item for
CHECK_HTMLXREF.  Thanks.

I (again) don't have anything left before making a pretest.  Let me
know.  Will try to build the tarball ...