Re: @-commands with global effects in raw blocks

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: @-commands with global effects in raw blocks
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:41:23 -0700

    What could be done, however, would be to refrain from doing
    anything that impacts on the whole document when in raw blocks.

    Should I do that?

I'd say yes.  Whatever is feasible.  The less that is done inside blocks
that aren't going to be output, the fewer surprises for the user.

I'll add something to the manual about this, not making any specific
promises about what does or doesn't have effect.

Thanks,