Re: sidebar in docbook

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: sidebar in docbook
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:03:47 -0600

    In general DocBook
    output is not customizable, but here it could make sense.

Yeah, it's not about customizing the output per se, but the translation.

    However there will only be one variables, which would switch using
    special unnumbered something like that, not one per element.

Ok.  My thought was that an author might want to use a different name
for one of those docbook elements.  But we can certainly wait and see if
anyone needs it.