Re: "special" spaces in Texinfo parsing and output

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: "special" spaces in Texinfo parsing and output
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 17:30:19 -0600

    my opinion is that it should not stop and start a paragraph.

In the normal text case, it should stop the current paragraph (in the
output), but not start a new one.  In the

foo
^L
bar

case, it's the "bar" that starts the paragraph, not the ^L.  Put another way,

foo
^L

bar

should produce identical output.  (I'm pretty sure it is in TeX, though I
can't check it this second.)

Outside of the normal text case, like I said in my last reply, the
behavior can be whatever you want.

karl