Re: t/results update

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: t/results update
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:39:53 GMT

> first I tried --accept=theirs-conflict

FWIW, when I don't care about what I have in my working directory
(usually the case), I do theirs-full aka tf.  svn tends to "hide" that
option, wrongly IMHO.  Whether it was even possible in your situation,
though, I guess I don't know.

> I don't think the directories called "out_html" should be committed.

Right.  Thanks for uncommitting the out_* directories.  Sorry about that.
I'll set up some ignores.

> have all the right Perl modules to run the tests.

I did:
$ cpan install Test::More Data::Compare Test::Deep

According to Pat's notes in tp/README, I guess if you're on Debian, you
need the packages libdata-compare-perl libtest-deep-perl.

thanks,