Re: [platform-testers] texinfo pretest

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [platform-testers] texinfo pretest
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 00:15:05 GMT

Hi Assaf,

    > GMSGFMT = $(GMSGFMT_$(USE_MSGCTXT))

I had failed to update po/Makevars with the "new" variables, such as
USE_MSGCTXT that were added to po/Makevars.template at some point.  At
least, I hope that was the problem; I could now do configure && make on
netbsd and openbsd (using system utilities).  FreeBSD trial still pending.

By the way, the Info test dir-dangling-entry.sh is hanging for me on
netbsd.  I wonder if you can easily try a build (from current svn) on
your netbsd VM to see if it happens there too?

   http://pretest.nongnu.org

I just wanted to note you've done great work there with providing VMs
and documentation and everything for so many systems.  Sadly, setting
it up is more than I can delve into now.

Thanks,
Karl