Re: makeinfo and end-of-line format

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: makeinfo and end-of-line format
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 00:10:16 +0100

On 16 June 2015 at 16:04, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 18:09:02 +0100
>> From: Gavin Smith <address@hidden>
>>
>> I've attached the first change I made, which collects the calls to
>> open_out in a single function. It should be easy to add the argument
>> to open_out here, in _open_info_file in my patch.
>
> Just so this doesn't fall through the cracks: am I expected to do
> something with this patch?

I've committed a change to only do the binmode calls for Info output.
Please have a try and see if the output looks correct.

I posted the patch in case anybody else wanted to do it before I got
to it. (I wasn't posting it for its intrinsic artistic merit, for
example.) But it should be done now, unless it is wrong.