Re: [Texmacs-dev] Further Problems with CVS

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Further Problems with CVS
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 16:51:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi Loic,

Here follows a message from a volunteer who has translated parts of
the TeXmacs documentation in texmacs-doc, and who has been trying
to upload the translations using CVS on Savannah.
Since I never saw this kind of problem before, I asked the other
TeXmacs developers for help, but nobody replied. Maybe that you can
help us (please keep Hans Barross and the texmacs-dev list in the CC)...

Best wishes, Joris