Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patch TeXmacs-1.0.0.11-da1

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patch TeXmacs-1.0.0.11-da1
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 18:35:14 +0200

Additional remarks:

Changes in the patch
====================

I noticed that the "last indentation" variable was deprecated and no
longer used anywhere but in upgradetm.cc. So I removed the "Last
indentation" menu item.

Still to do

The test predicates in menu.scm should use get-init-tree wherever
appropriate (or, better, a new get-init function).

Currently they all use get-env because I had a problem with
get-init-tree at the time but now I am unable to reproduce it.

--

                             -- David --