[Texmacs-dev] Crash in ...13

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Crash in ...13
Date: 12 Aug 2002 19:40:18 +0200

I have opened a TeXmacs 1.0.0.10 document with the last version (...13).

I have done several cut/paste operations, and created new environments.
But TeXmacs has crashed in the middle of one of these operations.
Explicitly, I selected a subsection title, cut it and pressed M-3 to get
a subsubsection in which to paste the title. The calling xterm showed
the following:

(snip)
TeXmacs] Loading ecti10 at 600 dpi
TeXmacs] precorrecting [ 1, 7 ] in