Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs presentation

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs presentation
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:24:33 +0200

On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 01:04:36PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > I forward this mail sent by Fernagut Thibaut. I met him at
> > irc.openprojets #mdk-cooker. He is interested by technical
> > presentations preferably by native English speaker(s).  He is
> > interested by Perl and TeXmacs presentations so I sent to the two
> > lists (ppm and texmacs-dev). The meetings are hosted at Bruges but he
> > is ready to taxi the presentator from Paris and to lodge him as well.
>
> Great, maybe David would be willing to do a presentation one weekend.

No problem for me, provided I can make myself available on time and
that my awful english accent is not a problem.

October 6 is probably not the best time for me since my school's
diploma ceremony is the day before and I expect to get a massive
hangover.

--
_.      _    .   GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure.
 |\     |    |\       Home page -- http://www.texmacs.org
 | \ ,-.|,--.| \      Resources -- http://alqua.com/tmresources
 |  \|  |,-+||--\            TeXmacs is NOT a LaTeX front-end
-+--'`- \`-'\-   -           and is unrelated to emacs.