[Texmacs-dev] Reorganization of the menus

From: david
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Reorganization of the menus
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:27:47 +0100

Well... after a long night of work I completed all the most urgent
proposals for menus. Let us see what will go in 1.0.1.

A few big parts are still missing:

  generalized disabling of structural menu items -- would require some
    DTD-like definition for environments to be done properly;

  more useful contextual menu -- that would require more thought to
    provide the most relevant operations in the current context;

  palettes for color selection -- something might be done right now
    using symbols, but a correct implementation would probably require
    new widgets;

Anyway, it is time for me to get some sleep.

Merry new year and happy christmas everyone.

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org