Re: [Texmacs-dev] 1.0.1.23

From: Martin Costabel
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] 1.0.1.23
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:03:57 +0200

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Martin Costabel wrote:
[]
Question: When I compile just tm_shell.cpp and run the executable from
the command line, is this supposed to give an interactive shell session
or not? I don't know enough about pipes and forks to see this from the code.

It is supposed to give an interactive shell session with escape codes.

Hmm, it doesn't, it just hangs and does nothing. When I have some time, I'll try to find out if there is something different on OSX for these IO capturing functions.

--
Martin