Re: [Texmacs-dev] Email notifications from texmacs-doc CVS

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Email notifications from texmacs-doc CVS
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:54:23 +0200

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 05:34:02PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> David: can you wake up the GNU guys in order to get this email
> notification system working?

I added it to my todo list.

It may take a little time because I first have to be sure that the
problem does not lie in the configuration of the mailing list and
exactly when messages are sent and not sent.

If you want to do it yourself I can give you the adiministrative
password for the texmacs-doc-cvs mailing list.

--
                                                            -- ddaa