[Texmacs-dev] Arch mirror (was: EPS bounding box bug)

From: David Allouche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Arch mirror (was: EPS bounding box bug)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:54:11 +0200

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 09:12:33PM +0300, Teemu Ikonen wrote:

> On an unrelated note, I noticed some arch repositories of texmacs in the net
> by David Allouche, but at least the ones I found were not updated recently.
> Are there any plans on setting up a texmacs arch archive on savannah, by any
> chance?

Thanks for raising this issue.

I actually use arch for all my local work and I should indeed update
the mirror. I just need a few hours to figure out a few things. That
should happen this week since 1.0.2 has been released I will be able
to take care of some long stalled work.

When I have the time, I reverse engineer the upstream releases as to
split the changes in small and mostly self-contained changesets, so I
can understand and make it easier for anyone to get a grip on what is
going on. This part of the work is stalled by lack of time since
1.0.1.16. Any help appreciated.

There are unconfirmed rumors that at some point in the future Joris
might try arch.

About Savannah, I do not think so a.t.m. As far as I know They only
provide CVS and FTP hosting. However getting upload access to the FTP
site is not practically possible. Anyway, arch by design does not
require any centralized hosting: just let each dev own his archive.

--
                                                            -- ddaa