Re: [Texmacs-dev] EPS bounding box bug

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] EPS bounding box bug
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:09:30 +0200

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 09:12:33PM +0300, Teemu Ikonen wrote:
> Some programs produce eps-files with the bounding box marked like this:
>
> %!PS-Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0
> %%BoundingBox: (atend)
>
> [postscript commands etc.]
>
> %%Trailer
> %%BoundingBox: 14 40 309 299
> %%DocumentNeededResources: font Times-Roman
> %%EOF
>
> TeXmacs presently stops scanning at the first %%BoundingBox string it finds,
> which naturally fails to get the bounding box in the case shown above. A
> patch to fix this is attached.

Thanks for the the fix. I have no opinion on whether this is correct
or not. Wait for Joris to say if this goes in.

I put your message and the patch on the Patch Manager on Savannah.
http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1988&group_id=156

Please post all patches there. It is easier for us to keep track of them.

--
                                                            -- ddaa