[Texmacs-dev] Paragraph gluing is not fixed in 1.0.3.3

From: Nix
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Paragraph gluing is not fixed in 1.0.3.3
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:12:54 -0700

Strangely, despite the fact that Joris said that he fixed the paragraph
gluing stuff himself, and the fact that David (on savannah) said that my
paragraph gluing patch wasn't rejected after all, I have installed
1.0.3.3 (from source) and I continue to have the same problems with
paragraph gluing.

I'm confused, and deeply concerned, because broken paragraph gluing
stuff breaks /a lot/ of LaTeX.