[Texmacs-dev] replicating the "image not found" bug

From: Andreas Seidl
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] replicating the "image not found" bug
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:54:03 +0100 (CET)

I used 1.0.3.3 under cygwin.

# in your home directory
cd
mkdir foo
cd foo
wget http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl/texmacs/ex2a.eps
# wget http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl/texmacs/circles-xy.fig
# wget http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl/texmacs/01.jpg
cd ..
texmacs foo/bar.tm &
# insert the image circles-xy.fig
# delete the image from your document again
# save your file (C-x C-s)
# insert the image again, you should see the "image not found" error
rm -r foo

Further observations:

- bug occurs for jpg files as well, but not for fig files.

- if texmacs is executed in the foo directory instead of the home
directory, the bug does not occur

- the bug does not depend on the home directoy, I reproduced it for /tmp
as well

Ciao,
Andreas.

P.s.: Due to network problems, I might not read my mail again today.
--
http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl