[Texmacs-dev] arch branches for garbage collector work

From: David Allouche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] arch branches for garbage collector work
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:25:53 +0100

If you are interested in hacking on that issue with me, you can branch
off my libgc microbranch using tla. Yes the archive is not yet signed,
I am waiting for tla-1.2 to get into Debian.

address@hidden/texmacs--libgc--1.0.4
    http://ddaa.net/arch/2004-texmacs-micro

My main development branch (ancestor of the libgc microbranch)

address@hidden/texmacs--devo--1.0.4
    http://ddaa.net/arch/2004-texmacs

The same archive contains a texmacs--cvs branch which tracks the CVS
repository while keeping explicit file ids consistent with with the devo
branch.

For more information about Arch and tla:
   http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/
   http://wiki.gnuarch.org/

--
                                                            -- ddaa