Re: [Texmacs-dev] Nonbreaking spaces (was: Publishing TeXmacs documents)

From: bump
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Nonbreaking spaces (was: Publishing TeXmacs documents)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:12:59 -0700

Joris wrote:

> In the CVS-version of TeXmacs, I added a macro "nbsp" for
> non-breakable spaces. You may type them using "space tab" and
> they are correctly exported to LaTeX. The width of the space
> does not depend on the previous character, so as to address
> the problem with p.~5.
>
> I guess this solves all your problems.

I tried this and it looks excellent.

There may be a problem with your instructions at
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/cvs.en.html.

After:

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:address@hidden:/texmacs

I was allowed to log in but I was not able to check out the
source until I added:

$ export CVS_RSH="ssh"

I am not positive this is necessary but it seemed to me that
it was.

Daniel Bump