Re: [Texmacs-dev] Segfault when clicking on an equation

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Segfault when clicking on an equation
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:54:50 +0100

Nicolas Girard wrote:
Hi all,

today I opened an old document and tried to copy & paste one of its equations : TeXmacs immediately crashed when I clicked on the equation in order to select it.

The same effect arises when the equation gets isolated into a fresh document ; I've attached that fresh document containing but the equation to this mail.

Could someone have a look at it ?
Currently I'm using TeXmacs 1.0.4.3 on Mandrakelinux.

Many thanks in advance,

cheers

I can reproduce it: 1.0.4.5 compiled from source and running in Debian GNU/Linux sarge. Moreover, it also segfaults when one tries to get into the equation through keyboard movement.

HTH, 'A.