Re: [Texmacs-dev] Cycling between equation and math

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Cycling between equation and math
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:41:54 +0100 (CET)

> PS. is the buglist current? It seems to me that some open bugs have are
> now gone.

I sometimes check the buglist, but not systematically remove bugs
from the list when fixing them, because fixing some problems sometimes
also fixes other bugs or re-opening older ones. If wants to maintain
the buglist and wishlist better than me, then please feel free to do so.

In general, I go through the list of bugs and wishes before new versions,
or when making the finishing touches on a particular topic on which
I have been working (so as to regroup as much as possible).