[Texmacs-dev] evaluating TeXmacs users

From: Amir Michail
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] evaluating TeXmacs users
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:26:57 +1100

Hi,

There are so many features in TeXmacs that I get the feeling that I am
only using a small fraction of them.  I could probably be more
productive if I knew more.

I could try reading through all the docs and keeping up with the
addition of new features, but perhaps there's a better way.

Why not have TeXmacs evaluate its users, giving them marks in various
categories along with an overall mark?  This could be done based on
their document collection say.

The intent here is not so much to gather any information from users,
but rather to have users improve their usage of TeXmacs in its current
form.

Amir