[On debian] Re: [Texmacs-dev] Fonts in texmacs

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [On debian] Re: [Texmacs-dev] Fonts in texmacs
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:56:57 +0100

What version of TeXmacs? New versions should be shipped with
the extra fonts package, so font generation should be less frequent.
Also, fonts are now generated in ~/.TeXmacs/fonts, because of
problems with permissions on several systems.

By the way, I recently saw TeXmacs 1.0.6 on some Debian system and
it seemed that it did not depend on the extra-font package.
Ralf: do you already provide a Debian package for the extra fonts?
You may also put them in TeXmacs-common.

Best wishes, Joris