[Texmacs-dev] Bug #10739 (R plugin error)

From: M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Bug #10739 (R plugin error)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:54:35 -0800

I'm taking an R programming course and one of the things we are covering
is building packages. I'm going to ask the instructors if they know how
to fix this. Meanwhile, is there some place I can find the original
source package? The problem is that the TeXmacs distribution delivers
the package as it would be installed, rather than letting R install the
package.