Re: [Texmacs-dev] safely-close-window silently ignores unsaved buffers

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] safely-close-window silently ignores unsaved buffers
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:03:32 +0100

I just located the problem:

in src/Window/X/x_drawable.cpp, routine x_drawable_rep::image
a dummy window is created to be used by ghostscript.

This window is also counted by nr_windows, confusing the check in
safely-kill-window.

This problem should be fairly trivial to fix by adding
     nr_windows--;
right after creating this dummy window. The value of nr_windows seems to
be only used to check whether any real windows are still open, so the
dummy should actually never be counted.

Greetings,
Norbert